May 13, 2010

the peoples whom i love


he is my dad , hero for our family . everyday he always work with hard . he always give a motivation for me .. he can understood my feel when i fall down . he always give me spirit , he always make me laugh with his joke .. without him , may be i can do anything with perfect . he always wanna be the best for my family . i love u PAPA .. 

she is my mom . people whom i love too .. she always give me motivation for me . she want i can be the succes people .. everyday she always sing a song so good .. always give me suggestion of sing technic . she is my inspiration for improvitation a song . she is my special person in the world .. i love u MAMA

she is my sista , named anne . she so cute girl , altough she is lazy girl . hahaha , peace :) , she is funny .. she  always hear all my share . without her , my life no bright . coz i always laugh her joke . many much my friend say that me and her like twins . OMG .. thats right ? mmm ... i think no ! i very different with her . she so TOMBOY .. but i no ! . although sometime me n her are quarreling make my mam angry to us , hahahaha , so sory mama ... sista , 3 word for u , I LOVE U 

he is my little brotha . he is so funny .. named alfito hafidz fazlurrahman . he has chubby ceek .. make all people GREGETAN . hehehe , i so really love him so much .. i dont wanna lost him .. i love u dear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
kuningan, jabar, Indonesia
im astrid shafira hayatunnufus . u can call me achid like my friends call me . im student in elementary school .. hope u can be my new friends .. thank for ure visiting :)

Followers