May 13, 2010

the people whom i love part two


hmmm ... who is he ? hehe . he is my boyfriend .. named fajri ..i so love him , he was make my life so colour full . he always make me so comfortable when i near with him . altough he sometime make me so sulky but i will always love him . he is my special person  , he scared with a chicken , hhaha . n he like soto . hmmm , i wanna can cook a bowl of special soto for him , but  i cannt . haha , i cannt to cook soto , i dont know what the composision .. i must cours with her mom , haha .. n i love all about him :)

and that is my sista n my brotha . named valdi n suci .. she and he was a couple .. gkgk , but i dont care , coz which i know that now they are my sista n my brotha . bang valdi .. he is a good man , he smart boy , he also so funny . he is my friend at a cours , n he is so bussy boy . hahaha , i n de suci call him is MR . BUSSY . haha , peace ah bang :) , he dont like TAUGE , like me . i dont like TAUGE too , but TAUGE can make us SUBUR , haha . de suci , she is beautifull girl , she is smart girl , she is so funny too . she is so good girl , so friendly .. she dont like all green vegetable like seledri . and it different with me , i so like green vegetable , coz can make my skin so bright , hehe .  i love them .. they can make my life so perfect .. thanks yaa .. i dont wanna loss u all .. i very comfortable when i share with them .. I LOVE U ALL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
kuningan, jabar, Indonesia
im astrid shafira hayatunnufus . u can call me achid like my friends call me . im student in elementary school .. hope u can be my new friends .. thank for ure visiting :)

Followers